1. Information on how to enter this Promotion and Prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of
entry (Terms). These terms apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The promoter is De'Longhi Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 104 012 857) of Nexus Industry Park, Building 3A, 43 Lyn Parade, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia (Promoter).
3. The Promotion will be open from 12:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time March 15, 2016 and will close on 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on May 15, 2016 (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants).
5. Employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes), and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. By entering this Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter.
6. The promotion comprises of:
a. Bonus EFTPOS Card Only ("Bonus EFTPOS Card")
b. Major Prize ("Major Prize").
7. Participating Product(s) refers to De'Longhi Fully Automatic Coffee Machines. Applicable models include EABI6600, ECAM65075MS, ECAM65055MS, ESAM6900M, ETAM36365M, ECAM45760B/W, ETAM29660SB, ECAM23460S, ECAM23210W and ECAM22110SB (Participating Products). The Participating Products are subject to stock availability.
8. Multiple claims/entries are permitted, subject to the following:
a. only one (1) claim/entry permitted per specified purchase.
b. each claim/entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the claim/entry requirements.
c. limit of one (1) Prize awarded per Eligible Entrant. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Offer valid on retail purchases only, a "Participating Retailer" refers to any retailer that operates from shop fronts in Australia (including both the shop front and any online store operated by such retailers). A Participating Retailer does not include a retailer who only operates online stores without shop fronts. Purchases must be made between March 15, 2016 and May 15, 2016 inclusive.
10. Offer not valid on commercial sales, secondhand purchases and trade seconds products.
11. Bonus EFTPOS Card
a. Participating Product(s) are the following models and their corresponding EFTPOS card amounts:
i. $250 EFTPOS card: EABI6600, ECAM65075MS, ECAM65055MS and ESAM6900M;
ii. $100 EFTPOS card: ETAM36365M, ECAM45760B/W and ETAM29660SB;
iii. $50 EFTPOS card: ECAM23460S, ECAM23210W and ECAM22110SB.
b. Every valid claim received will be awarded the bonus EFTPOS card with the amount that corresponds to the model number of the participating De'Longhi Fully Automatic Coffee Machine purchased.
c. The Eligible Entrant must visit www.promotions.delonghi.com.au and fill in all the required details complying with the required purchase provisions to qualify and receive an EFTPOS card. The Eligible Entrant must provide their full name, contact number and email address, postal address and product purchase details including the model number and serial number.
d. Upon validation of the claim the EFTPOS card will be mailed to the Eligible Entrant to the postal address stated on the online redemption form. The Eligible Entrant is responsible for clearly providing their full and accurate name, contact details and postal address for prize fulfilment. The Promoter will not be responsible for fulfilment or any costs associated in locating EFTPOS cards due to incorrect information provided by the Eligible Entrant.
e. All valid claims must be received and finalised by May 30, 2016 (including provision of proof of purchase). The EFTPOS card will be dispatched up to 12 weeks from the date of validation.
f. From the issue date of the EFTPOS card, the Eligible Entrant has three months to activate the card. The Eligible Entrant must visit www.activatemycard.com.au/delonghi using the unique security code provided to activate their card or by calling 1300 079 267.
g. From the date of activation, the Eligible Entrant has 12 months to utilise the card.
h. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for EFTPOS cards not activated by the Eligible Entrant within the three month period from the date of issue, and for EFTPOS cards not utilised within 12 months from the date of activation by the Eligible Entrant.
i. The EFTPOS card cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
j. The EFTPOS cards are governed by the conditions stated on www.activatemycard.com.au/delonghi .
12. Major Prize
a. To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period "answer a question in 25 words or less" competition. Entrants must visit promotions.delonghi.com.au and enter:
i. in 25 words or less why your mum deserves an escape to be pampered at the spectacular Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast (Promotion Question); and
ii. Include their name, address, contact telephone number (including area code) and date of birth. (Eligible Entry).
b. Eligible Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. Group entries are allowed, but entries may only be submitted in one Eligible Entrant's name. By submitting an entry, the Eligible Entrant agrees that they have the permission of the other person(s) contributing to the entry as part of this Promotion. If multiple people contributed to the winning entry, the Prize will be awarded solely to be Eligible Entrant named in the submitted Eligible Entry.
c. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
d. Incomplete, illegible indecipherable or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights (including intellectual property rights) are invalid. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
e. Judging of all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period will take place will take place at the De'Longhi Head Office (Judging) and will be decided by 5:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time on June 12, 2015 (Judging Date). All Eligible Entries will be assessed in the Judging process.
f. Judging will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter. The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion is final and binding on each person who enters this Promotion. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winner.
g. The Eligible Entrant with the most creative answer to the entry question, as determined by the judges in their sole discretion, will win the Prize (Winner).
h. The Prize is for one winner and one guest valued at up to $2,500 (including GST). There are two (2) major prizes to be won, each prize consists of
(i) one (1) x two (2) night stay at the Palazzo Versace with complimentary upgrade to a Lagoon Room, Buffet breakfast at Il Barocco and Moet on Ice Champagne on arrival, valued at $1,318 (including GST). Accommodation and package inclusions subject to availability, change and cancellation. Price is based on two adults per room.
(ii) one (1) x return economy flight (for up to 2 people) from the winners nearest capitol city to the Gold Coast, valued at up to $1,000 (including GST) and
(iii) one (1) x airport transfer (for up to 2 people) from the Gold Coast airport to the Palazzo Versace hotel, valued at up to $200 (including GST)
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize, or for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Prize or receiving the Bonus Eftpos Card.
14. The Prize is not transferable. All other costs associated with the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
15. The Winner will be notified by phone and in writing by email on June 15, 2016.
16. The Winner's details will be published on www.delonghi.com.au on June 19, 2016.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request that a Claimant provides proof of his / her identity, residency and / or age prior to awarding a prize or Bonus Eftpos Card. Proof of identification, residency and / or age considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Claimant cannot provide suitable proof, the Claimant will forfeit the prize or Bonus Eftpos Card and no substitute will be offered.
18. If the Promoter is unable to contact the Winner to claim fulfilment of the Prize within 28 (twenty-eight) days of the Judging Date on June 12, 2016 that Winner will forego their Prize in its entirety and the Prize will be awarded to the next best entry as assessed by the judges during the Judging.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize or Bonus Eftpos Card that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the Winner.
20. In the event that the Promoter is unable to supply the Prize or Bonus Eftpos Card, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value.
21. The Promoter's decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The winner must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material for an unlimited time and without remuneration.
23. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant's or any other person's computer related to participation in this Promotion and problems with transmission of entries and / or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
26. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting the prize or using the Bonus Eftpos Card, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Copyright © De'Longhi Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. 225209598.02 The Promoter is De'Longhi Australia Pty. Ltd. Unit 3A, 43 Lyn Parade, Prestons NSW 2170. ABN 49 104 012 857